1. Individual Handicaps to be entered next to the players name on the card. Please note: CDH checks will be carried out and any team member who declares an incorrect handicap will result in the whole team being disqualified.
2. Combined Team Handicap to be entered in the appropriate block on the card.
3. The Team Handicap for a 4 player team is 25%/20%/15%/10% from lowest to highest course handicap & the team handicap for a 3 player team is 30%/20%/10% highest to lowest course handicap.
4. Teams of Four must take at least 3 drives each, one must be at a par 3, to a maximum of 6 and record the score of the player who’s drive was taken on the card.
5. Teams of Three must take at least 4 drives each, one must be at a par 3, to a maximum of 8 and record the score of the player who’s drive was taken on the card.
6. Once the preferred drive is selected, the player who’s drive it is, is first to play and must play from where the ball lies. Subsequent shots played from the fairway may be placed and shots played from the rough must be dropped, all within 1 club length from where the original ball lay and not nearer the hole.
7. On the green, the ball is to be played within 1 putter head of where the ball came to rest, not nearer the hole.
8. Gross Scores only to be recorded.
9. Ladies play from Red Tees. – Men play from White Tees.