This event is subject to the Rules and Conditions printed below and the Local Rules of Hopeman Golf Club as printed on the standard score card.
1. Teams of 4, single sex or mixed.
2. Men play from white tees, ladies from the red.
3. Playing Course Handicap Index to be used with a Maximum Handicap allowance of Men 28, Ladies 36.
4. Teams must use the scorecard provided and only these cards will be accepted by HGC.
5. Best aggregate net score to count.
6. Record only the individual gross and net counting score at each hole in the appropriate columns on the card.
7. Do not record scores which do not count.
8. A team may deduct an additional 2 strokes from the score for each lady member.
9. The card must be signed by all four team members.
10. Please ensure that the appropriate STROKE INDEX IS USED. Failure to do so will result in Disqualification.
11. Steward(s) will be in operation today in a buggy.
CDH Checks will be carried out.